Nightfall Grandmaster Difficulty
Grandmaster difficulty is the long-awaited Nightfall: The Ordeal Tier, which was introduced in Season 10. It’s an ultra-hard activity that requires teamwork and tactics.
- Grandmaster Nightfall completed
- Increased chances of being awarded Exotic armor and Masterworking materials
- Enhancement Prisms
- Ascendant Shards
- High chance to get an Exotic
- 4 points towards the weekly challenge
- A drop of the weekly ADEPT weapon
- Other Rare and Legendary drops during the service
Grandmaster Nightfalls make their return to Destiny 2 during Season of Plunder on the October 4th reset. This will provide Guardians with another shot at earning the Conqueror Seal and Title.
As one of the most intense pieces of end-game content in D2, GMs will require you to utilize similar strategies that you would in a Master Dungeon. Optimization of loadouts, mods, and your choice of fireteam will be the major keys in your triumph over Grandmasters.
There are six (6) GMs in total to conquer and they are as follows:
- Proving Grounds
- Insight Terminus
- Warden of Nothing
- The Corrupted
- Inverted Spire
- Arms Dealer
Grandmaster Nightfalls will be available from October 4th 2022 - November 29, 2022
Disclaimer: If you are wanting a specific strike to be completed for your Conqueror title refer to our Conqueror Seal service
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
- 1815+ Power level. If your character has a lower Power Level please use our fast Power Leveling service.
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!