Trials of Osiris
Get unique Trials Armor, Pinnacle Adept Weapons introduced in Beyond Light, and travel to a beautiful location called the Lighthouse by yourself. See how your brand new Trials Gear glows after going flawless and makes everybody in the Tower jealous.
- GUARANTEED Flawless Trials of Osiris run
- Access to the Lighthouse
- Pinnacle Adept Trials Weapon
- Adept Weapon Mod
- Pinnacle Trials Armor piece (7 wins flawless)
- 3 Powerful Trials weapons (for 3, 5 and 7 wins)
- Cool Trials Emblems: Hardened By Trial and Flawless Empyrean
- Confidence is High Triumph completed (add Confidence Passage option)
- Guardian of the Lighthouse Triumph completed (add corresponding option)
- A chance to get a unique Lantern Shell Trials Exotic Ghost
- A chance to get a unique Resurrection’s Guide Trials Exotic Sparrow
- All gear and rewards that might drop during this service
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
- 1210+ Power level. If your character has a lower Power Level please use our fast Power Leveling service
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!
Trials of Osiris is back in Destiny 2. Saint-14 is the new Trials vendor & announcer; players can find him and his wares in the Tower Hangar every Friday at reset.
Each week, the Trials of Osiris map changes, as do the rewards for winning a certain number of matches. The rewards are consistent across all players, although every player’s weapon roll will differ.
Players who manage to reach seven wins without a single loss can go to the Lighthouse social space — called a Flawless run. The Lighthouse offers additional rewards for players, some of which are unique, like a special emblem. Players who reach the Lighthouse earn a special armor glow for any of their Trials of Osiris armor, which lasts for the remainder of the weekend.