Pit of Heresy
Pit of Heresy is the second Dungeon in Destiny 2. Released in the Shadowkeep expansion, this 3 man activity offers new Pinnacle Armor and Dungeon specific Gear.
CarrySquad will get your Guardian through the depths of the Moon for you to get a Pinnacle Reward, Weapons, and Emblem.
- Moon Dreambane Armor (RNG-based)
- Masterworked Pinnacle Dreambane Armor Piece (one per week)
- New Altars of Sorrow Weapons (RNG-based)
- Chance to get dungeon specific Premonition Pulse Rifle
- Chance to get dungeon specific Bane of Tyrants Ship
- Sanguine Static Emblem
- Usurper Triumph for Harbinger Title (solo completion)
- Savior of the Deep Triumph (solo flawless completion)
- Crimson Echoes Emblem (solo flawless completion)
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
- Shadowkeep DLC
- 940+ Power level. If your character has a lower Power Level please use our fast Power Leveling service
- Pit of Heresy dungeon unlocked
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!
To gain access to the dungeon you must complete the quest The Deepening Wake that you get from Eris Morn. The Pit of Heresy has a recommended power level of 940 and is full of puzzles and a difficult boss encounter.