Timelost Weapon Farm
Timelost weapons are on a 5 week rotation. It might take up to 4 weekly resets for your order to be completed if you want a specific weapon.
Timelost weapons drop from the challenges in the Master difficulty of Destiny 2‘s Vault of Glass Raid. Acquiring them is an ordeal with the increased Light Level, enemy distribution, and modifiers such as Match Game.
Timelost weapons are similar to Adept versions of the regular Vault of Glass guns. They roll with two selectable perks per column, similar to ritual weapons, which increases the chances of getting a good roll. Also, Timelost weapons can use Adept Mods and gain a small stat boost when Masterworked.
Timelost weapons drop from the weekly challenge in the Master version of Vault of Glass. Each week, Guardians must complete an objective in one of the encounters to receive a Timelost weapon, which adds another layer of complexity to the fight.
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
- 1335+ Power level. If your character has a lower Power Level please use our fast Power Leveling service.
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!