- Outbreak Perfected Exotic Pulse Rifle
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
To access Zero Hour mission you first need complete Planetary missions on Titan. Once completed, visit Lost Sectors and collect the 6 hidden Nodes to charge up the Fallen Transponder. Once complete you can access the Zero Hour mission in the Farm.
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!
Destiny 2's Outbreak Perfected is an Exotic quest made available during Year 2. It sees the return of original Destiny's Outbreak Prime as the renamed Outbreak Perfected. Getting Outbreak is not easy; the first half of the quest can be completed solo, the second and final half is intense, requiring a FireTeam with skills.
The Pulse Rifle creates SIVA nanite swarms on rapid hits and procession kills. It will also do more damage based on the number of SIVA nanites attached.
"It's a boss killer rifle that might need to be nerfed. If enough players pack this weapon with them, they can trivialize the toughest bosses in seconds thanks to its infinitely-stacking Parasitism perk."