Divinity Exotic Rifle
Divinity Exotic Trace Rifle is one of the most beloved by the community Shadowkeep Exotic gun. The must-have for any Raid or six-man activity in terms of DPS. Its unique Judgment perk disrupts enemies and increases damage from all your teammates. Strong against bosses and Overload Champions.
- Divinity Exotic Trace Rifle
- Garden of Salvation Raid Completion
- Black Garden Raid Gear and Weapons from bosses
- Inherent Truth Raid Emblem
- Nessus planetary drops and consumables which might drop during the service
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact level
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
- 920+ Power level. If your character has a lower Power Level please use our fast Power Leveling service
- Shadowkeep Campaign completed
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!
Divinity is the Exotic trace rifle from the Garden of Salvation raid in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, but there’s a lot more to the Divinity quest than getting lucky after the final boss. (You still need to finish the Garden of Salvation raid if you want Divinity.)
Divinity is a powerful tool for raid encounters and big bosses. It adds a debuff to the target that increases all damage that you and your Fireteam members deal. The best part about Divinity is that the debuff is unique, meaning it stacks with other buffs and debuffs like Melting Point or Weapons of Light.