Festival of the Lost: Haunted Lost Sector Clears
- Bright Dust
- Progress towards Festival of the Lost Triumphs
- Progress towards Festival of the Lost Bounties (If applicable)
Possible Weapon Drops (NOT Guaranteed)
- Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle (new)
- Horror Story Auto Rifle
- BrayTech Werewolf Auto Rifle
Festival of the Lost, Destiny 2’s annual Halloween-themed event is back for its 2021 rendition! October 12th kicked off the Festival of the Lost 2021 with a few key changes to this year’s event.
Due to the vaulting of Mercury at the end of Season 11, the Haunted Forest has now been replaced with a trio of “Haunted Lost Sectors”. Guardians will complete activities traverse the haunted sectors wearing festival masks to collect “candy” (the currency of Festival of the Lost), and defeat a new and terrifying enemy called “The Headless Ones”!
Additionally, with this year’s changes comes the addition of a new Legendary Pulse Rifle: Jurassic Green , a new Exotic Sparrow, a new emblem: “Bump In the Night” and a new “Dino” armor set for each class. New festival masks have also been added and can be earned upon collecting enough candy through the completion of playlist activities, bounties , triumphs , and Haunted Lost Sector completions.
The new masks consist of the following:
- Eramis Mask
- Taniks Mask
- Honk Moon Mask
- Pyramid Mask
- Ada-1 Mask
Sweeper Bot Mask
Once Festival of the Lost ends on November 2nd, you will not be able to access these goodies until next October.
So don’t miss out on this once-a-year event!
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
- Must Escape the Cosmodrome to unlock the Tower
- Must speak to Eva Levante in the Tower Courtyard to receive and complete the “Gone But Not Forgotten” quest. Once completed Guardians will be granted access to explore Haunted Lost Sectors and earn Festival of the Lost rewards.
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!