- Thorn Exotic Hand Cannon
How does the boost work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
- Annual Pass
- Minimum 600+ Power Level
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!
Thorn is a revamped Exotic Hand Cannon from the original Destiny. Its new perk Soul Devourer has made it even more lethal, granting a partial reload and a small damage boost whenever you grab the green orbs generated on kills, and it's still got the power you'd expect of a Weapon of Sorrow.
Thorn is also an essential part of a few big chapters of Destiny lore, so you'll definitely want to acquire Thorn. To get it, you'll need to do an Exotic quest called Independent Study.