Seasonal Challenges Week 4
Witch Queen has finally launched and so has a new Season!
Season 16: Season of the Risen is officially upon us which also means the return of fresh Seasonal Challenges.
If you felt the pain having to play catch up with Season 12-15 Seasonal Challenges, now is a good time to knock out week one and get off to a strong start.
Week 1’s challenges are pretty straightforward and doable solo. However, do keep in mind that as we are still in the beginning of the Power Level reset, many enemies may be Power Level 1390+ for some activities/areas.
Additionally, purchase of the Season Pass may be required for completion of some challenges.
Completing these challenges are another great way of pushing through the Season Pass, and leveling up to the soft cap.
New challenges drop every Tuesday for the weekly reset, so be sure to check back!
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
Operation Elbrus: Week 4 Complete Week 4 of Operation Elbrus and focus Umbral Engrams at the War Table in the H.E.L.M. using Risen Umbral Energy.
Rippling Wings In the Throne World, collect 3 Moths and destroy 3 Darkness Rifts.
Weapon Shape III Increase weapon mastery for a Shaped weapon, and reshape a weapon.
Mod Collector Unlock artifact mods.
Precision Calibration Calibrate marksman weapons — Scout Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Linear Fusion Rifles — by landing precision final blows. Bonus progress against Guardians.
High-Value Hunter Defeat powerful combatants in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating high-value targets.
Iron Sharpens Iron Complete Iron Banner matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.
Primeval Entourage Defeat Taken in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.
Darkest Nightfall Complete any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher.
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!