Seasonal Challenges Week 4
Progress Rewards Progress Rewards
- Treasure Coordinates (Seasonal)
- Map Fragments (Seasonal)
- Seasonal Armor and Gear
- Ritual Playlist Armor and Gear
Season 18: Season of Plunder has arrived, which also means a new batch of Seasonal Challenges.
If you felt the pain having to play catch up with Season 12-15 Seasonal Challenges, now is a good time to knock out week one and get off to a strong start.
Week 1’s challenges are pretty straightforward and doable solo. However, do keep in mind that many enemies may be Power Level 1560+ for some activities/areas.
Additionally, purchase of the Season Pass may be required for completion of some challenges.
Seasonal Challenges are another great way of pushing through the Season Pass and racking up XP. They are also helpful if you are still lagging behind in reaching the soft and hard cap.
New challenges drop every Tuesday for the weekly reset, so be sure to check back!
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
Players must have purchased the current Season Pass (Season of Plunder) in order to participate in some challenges
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!