Captain's Coins Community Event
- Captain's Coins
- StarChart Upgrades
- Gift Packages
- Exclusive Exotic Ghost Shell "Swashbuckler"
As Season 18 winds down, a new Community Event has launched to wrap up Season of Plunder!
Guardians will be tasked with completing activities and tasks across the system in order to obtain and collect Captain's Coins in an effort to crowdfund for improvements to the Last City.
With the coordination of the Spider, Guardians will traverse the system in search of more treasure that will unlock
- Additional upgrades for the StarChart
- Gift Packages
An exclusive Exotic Ghost Shell
Join the mix and get to plundering to earn your chance at these exclusive rewards!
The Community Event will run from November 22nd - December 6th.
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
Guardians must go to the Tower Courtyard to unlock the Community Event Guardians must do the following to earn Captain's Coins:
- Seasonal Activities
- Ritual Playlist Activities
- Dares of Eternity
- Open chests
- Lost Sectors
- King's Fall Raid
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!