Gold Weapon Farm
**Along with the desired Golden Weapon, the following rewards are also possible to obtain in the pursuit of the weapon farm:
Rank & Comp Points
Diamond: 750, Diamond Challenger
Master: 1,200, Master Challenger
Grandmaster: 1,750, Grandmaster Challenger
Top 500: 1,750, Top 500 Challenger
Every Game Win
- 15 Comp Points
- 5 Comp Points
250 games: Adept Competitor
750 games: Seasoned Competitor
1,750 games: Expert Competitor
With the original Overwatch skill ratings being tossed out, players will now have to play a multitude of games before they can rank amongst one of the many skill tier divisions.
Players will receive changes to their skill division every seven wins or 20 losses, instead of after every single game.
Ranks are broken up into seven medals that represent each skill tier. Each one has five numerical divisions within it that ascend until you break into the next highest tier. So if you're Gold 1, win seven games and go up in rank, you'll be Platinum V.
In terms of rewards, there are competitive points for buying your favorite heroes' golden weapons (3,000 competitive points each), and titles to put on your name card in the following season (and must be earned again in that season).
The Ranked Season awaits! The OW2 Season 1 Ranked Season ends on Dec 6th 2022.
How does the service work
- Once you place your order, you will be redirected to your personal Service Dashboard and receive a notification link to your email
- Your CarryAssistant chatbot will assign an available booster who suits best for your order within minutes, literally
- Booster will join your Dashboard chat and from now on you are in safe hands
- No waiting and unnecessary chatting with managers, unless you have any questions
- When the order will be finished, you CarryAssistant will notify you immediately via your Dashboard and an email
- If you choose Self-Play option, your booster will plan the service according to your time schedule
- We don’t use any programs or cheats during boosts. All services are done by hands
In order to access either Role Queue or Open Queue, players must have won 50 games or have owned the original game to unlock it
If you have questions
Feel free to ask any questions in our chat. We are glad to help you, and our Squad will always find you the best service and the deadliest gun for your Guardian!